Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Those Beautiful Eyes

It was a fine tuesday; I was just killing time on face book,
Browsing profile, pics of friends, giving even and odd look.


Suddenly my eyes fixed on a pic like a joint lapped by favicol,
It was a beautiful one, describing not only person but its soul.

A charming face, straight nose smile with a pleasing grace,
I was completely astonished by that really beautiful face.

The most noticeable feature was the sharp eyes,
With a very vivid and complete look it lies.

It has a very deep penetration of pain still lively, full of past grief but joyful and smiling,
It was full of life, widely open at world, cautious, but friendly, even eyelids have a style of falling……..

It catches the thought deep deep and very deep, covered and locked,
Still open for the one, willing to explore and melt the one, once looks like rocked.

I have not seen such magical eyes before, though I noticed eyes most,
It has a full story of owner’s life scripted; you just have to read the post.

But what surprises me most; such beautiful eyes have a search in it,
Is such beauty is still unnoticed, or it has some special shadow in mind to be fit?.

It It it was amazingly attractive and holds the site for hours,
You just keep looking in it and there is so much to explore in eyelid drawers.

It was clearly telling my beholder is friendly & caring like mother when come to friends,
Suspicious like strangers when it comes to judge, but if u pass through; relationship will set new trends….

It has questions in it, but answers are also there,
Its looks arguing but then with no loosing fear.

It holds respect for all forms of life, even for pain,
At the same time its joy is childish on little- little gain.

The eyes give different looks in one picture, when its still and fix,
What would be a live site, when it’s moving can’t be explained in suffix.

Let me confess,
In the open press,

It’s the most beautiful, meaningful and mysterious eyes I have seen,
It has all feelings, joy, grief, complain then acceptance, neither it was sad nor keen.

All I can say, that much I have read, that much I have been,
There is lot more to explore, about which I am really very keen.

That’s all about that a naughty smile with a little shy,
It was the complete story I observed in those beautiful eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment